Search City, Band, or Other

Popular Posts

Monday, July 25, 2011

Uncharted Music News

      Hello everyone! Joe Mayo here! I've got quite the announcement to make. Uncharted Midwest Music News is no more. On the plus side, Uncharted Music News is here to dominate. The blog will no longer solely focus on the Midwest and is now open for all bands in the U.S. and Canada!

      Things will still work the same. So don't worry about any big changes. Articles will still be posted as often as I can finish them and I'm STILL looking for volunteer help! Photographers, writers and companies who want to help support the blog and underground music scene feel free to contact me about doing so (email below)!

      If you have a Tumblr, follow Uncharted's Tumblr! I also have a Twitter that you can follow if you'd like! Like the NEW Facebook page! Just get the word out to everyone in any way you can!

      Bands! Fill out the EXPOSURE FORM and email it to me at Joemayounchartedmusic@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment