Search City, Band, or Other

Popular Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Update: Unsigned Artist of the Week

    Hey everyone! Me again. I've got some pretty awesome news for you guys! I, joeEFFINGmayo, am now running the Unsigned Artist of the Week over at The Comedy Point website!
    Recently, Soul Joel contacted me about taking over the feature and naturally, I accepted. So I will now be selecting the radio show's Unsigned Artist of the Week which will be featured on the website in a blog post every Friday and a member of the band will be interviewed the following Tuesday live on the show!
    So that's that! Now the best bands may have an additional opportunity for exposure! I'm just that much more awesome! Follow me on twitter and run over to The Comedy Point and give my UAOTW blog post, featuring metal band, Khaos Ordinance!

-joeEFFINGmayo

No comments:

Post a Comment